ISAR Software for RCS Visualization and Analysis: MBDA ISAR is a software tool optimized for off-line processing of RCS data. The RCS data can be from the near field, compact indirect far field, or traditional measured far field. It provides a platform for visualization and analysis.
MBDA ISAR AT A GLANCE
Data management, visualization and analysis:
- 2D and 3D ISAR imaging
RCS data processing in frequency and time domain:
- Target/feed scan motion compensatio
- Data windowing and interpolation
- Focused and unfocused high-resolution radar imaging
Advanced data analysis techniques for frequency response correction, RCS calibration:
- Coherent background subtraction
- Image processing and ambient noise subtraction
A complete set of data presentations:
- Logarithmic and linear scaling, amplitude and phase, I/Q data.
- Cartesian and polar RCS plots of time, frequency and side angle
- RCS vs. down-range, horizontal and vertical cross-range (2D and 3D radar images)
- High-resolution range profiles (HRRP) vs. downrange and aspect angles.
Research & Technology
Hagenauer Forst 27, 86529 Schrobenhausen, GERMANY
Phone: +49 8252 99 8638